Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Santa and his Sleigh are Coming to Town - Alternate HoHoHo Paper Pumpkin Kit Card


Hi Friends!

I'm sharing an alternate Christmas card project featuring the October2022 Paper Pumpkin kit, HoHoHo. I hope this alternative card sparks your creativity, too!

Click here to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

I love the Santa's sleigh image from the HoHoHo kit. I couldn't wait to create a Christmas card with it. I decided to make a quick and easy card with Santa's face as the focal point. The sleigh and the reindeer pulling it add a festive touch!
Santa's Hat Embellished with Pearlized Enamel Effects

I used Pearlized Enamel Effects to add a bit of bling to Santa. I made the same card but not so much bling on his hat. Which do you prefer? Please leave me a commment with your thoughts. I really appreciate it!

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/3B_-USg1G3s


HoHoHo Santa is Coming to Town card
Soft Suede cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21cm)
Cherry Cobbler cs 3¾ x 5" (9.5 x 13.9 cm)
Sahara Sand cs ½ x 3½"  (1.5 x 9 cm)
Basic Vanilla cs scrap for fussy cut and 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4cm) (inside)
Ink: Soft Suede, Tuxedo Black
Natural Tones Stampin' Blends Medium combo
Pearlized Enamel Effects Basics
HoHoHo October 2022 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects. Click here to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment