Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Share Fair Starts TOMORROW!

Hi friends!

There's still time to join the private Facebook group where the Global SU Share Fair takes place! The presetnations start tomorrow, Friday Nov 4th at 1pm EDT.
This event, and access to it, is a free perk for my customers and downline. If you have ever ordered from me, you are my customer; place an order with me and you're my customer! Hit me up today for access to watch live or on replay - and you'll have access to the video presentations from the July, August and September Share Fair events that took place in this group, too!

Remember you can catch my presentation on Saturday, Nov 5th at 9:30am EDT.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment