Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 25, 2022

Black Friday WooHoo Weekend Virtual Stamp Party - You're Invited!

Hi friends!

It's WooHoo Weekend time! The Black Friday virtual stamping party presentations begin THIS morning Friday, November 25th at 9am (EST). No worries if you can't watch live, all presentations will be available to watch on replay.

Black Friday WooHoo Weekend is an all-day virtual stamp party where me and my Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator friends from across the globe join forces to bring you creative and inspiring content; watch live or on replay after the event. You can enjoy this fun-filled event from wherever you find yourself today - in your craft room, out and about, or on your couch.

This event features many stamping projects, ideas, tips and tricks! Hope to see you in the group. Hit me up ASAP to get your invitation!

This event is open to my customers (and downline). Being a FB page fan of my business page is an easy way I can invite you to the group. Like/subscribe to my FB business page here https://www.facebook.com/StampingIsFun or search for @StampingIsFun. Then send me a FB PM and ask to be added to the group. 

Please join me THIS morning, November 25th at 10am (EDT) as I stamp a fun project featuring the Joyful Flurry stamp set with the Snowflake Vellum specialty paper.
Joyful Flurry bundle #159812

Snowflake Specialty Paper #159832

Watch as demos from around the globe, each highlight a different project in a private Facebook group -- this is a FREE event for my customers (and downline)!

If you want an invitation to the private Global Share Fair Facebook group where all this exciting FREE stamping takes place, give me a holler. Please note this private group is only for my customers (and downline). If you have placed an order with me, you are my customer 🙂

The videos from this event will be available in the private Facebook group for replay.

I'm sharing fun stamping tutorials on my Stamping is Fun channel on YouTube, so Subscribe today!

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment