Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2021

VLOG Hop - Expressions in Ink Mini Desk Calendar

Hi friends!

It's the last day of the month and that means it's Video Blog Hop (VLOG) day! The participants in this Global SU Share Fair VLOG Hop are located across the globe. Our theme this month is calendar projects.

Expressions in Ink DSP Mini Desk Calendar

Calendar back view
Calendar side view
When I started creating my mini desk calendar, I started with the lovely Expressions in Ink designer series paper (DSP). I'm loving the Expressions in Ink DSP - it's my most favoritist paper in the Annual Catalog! There is so much to love about it - the water color patterns, the gold veins and patterns, the colors and the florals patterns. It brings so much Wow to any project!

Expressions in Ink DSP #155464

The sentiment I used, "Cherish every moment of this day," comes from the Forever Blossoms stamp set. I love the floral images and the beautiful fonts in this set.
Forever Blossoms stamp set #151457
For my mini calendar, I googled printable mini calendar and located a mini 2021 calendar on worldofprintables.com (click here for link).





Expressions in Ink DSP Mini Desk Calendar
Pear Pizzazz cs, 4.25 x 11" (10.5 x 27.9cm) scored at  4, 8, 8.75, 9.25, 9.75, and 10.5" (10, 20, 22, 23, 25, and 27cm)
Pear Pizzazz cs, 2 x 2" (5 x 5cm)
Black cs, scrap for sentiment
Expressions in Ink DSP,  2 - 3.5 x 3.75" (9 x 9.5cm)
Repositionable paper (sticky note or label), 1.5 x 1.5" (4 x 4cm)
Inks: VeraMark
White Embossing powder
Forever Blossoms stamps
Dimensionals
Tombow multipurpose glue
Free Printable Miniature Monthly 2021 Calendar

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount - click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment