Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Huge Craft Sale! Stamp & Scrapbook Yard in Annapolis Sunday Oct 10th, 9am-1pm

Hi friends!

A quick reminder that I'm selling a boat-load of stamps, dies, punches, and much more TOMORROW, Sunday October 10th, 9am-1pm, at the CropMania Annual Yard Sale in Annapolis. It's an indoor sale, so rain or shine, it's a go!

I'm selling my retired treasures to make room for my new treasures. My loss is your gain. If you love a bargain, get yourself over to Annapolis in the morning!

I've set fire-sale prices to move my gently used retired stamping supplies. Stamp sets are priced to sell at $1-$2, embossing folders $1, punches $5, dies $10, and other stamping accessories are priced just as low - like I said these are bargains!!

The yard sale is located at the Annapolis Elks Lodge #622, 2 Pythian Drive (off Rt 2) in Edgewater, MD 21037. There is a $5 entrance fee.

Hit me up if you have questions.

Stamping is fun!!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment