Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Day 3 Sale-a-bration Focus - Oh So Ombre DSP with Touch of Ink

Hi friends!

I'm focusing on the wonderful sale-a-bration items as February winds down and there just a few days left to snag yourself them for free while you can!

And yet a third card that brings together 2 sale-a-bration items, the groovy Oh So Ombre designer series paper (DSP) and the popular Touch of Ink stamp set. This card makes me smile!!
Oh So Ombre DSP with a Touch of Ink sentiment

The first time I used this design, I made it using the Rococo Rose pattern from the Oh So Ombre DSP pack with Merry Merlot cardstock and a different sentiment layer. I blogged about that card here, click here to see the post.
Oh So Ombre DSP Rococo Rose with Merry Merlot version

I prefer the Bermuda Bay version, maybe it's a bit brighter? Which is your favorite? I'd love to know which version you prefer. Leave a comment below telling me which is your fav.

Oh So Ombre DSP Thinking of You card
Bermuda Bay cs, 5.5 x 8.5", 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" and scrap for scallop oval punch (Double Oval punch)
White cs, 4 x 5.25" (inside), 3.75 x 5" and scrap for small oval punch (Double Oval punch)
Oh So Ombre DSP (SAB), 3 - 1.25 x 4.75"
inks: Memento Black
Touch of Ink (SAB)
Gilded Gems
Tombow multipurpose glue
Dimensionals

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment