Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Dandy Garden Triple Flip card

Hi friends!

I don't think it's a secret that I love fun fold cards! I participated in a Share Fair recently where Annette McMillan demonstrated how to create a triple flip card. I had never seen triple flip card so my attention was caught and I knew I had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) her card.

I turned to the Dandy Garden suite which had all the ingredients needed for this fun fold card - stamps, coordinating designer series paper (DSP), ribbon/trim and embellishments.
Dandy Garden Triple Flip fun fold
Opened view Triple Flip fun fold

Don't you just love how everything in a suite coordinates perfectly? I do!



Dandy Garden DSP with Dragonfly Garden
Mossy Meadow cs, 5.5 x 8.5", scored at 2 1/8 and 4.25"
White cs, 6 - 1.25 x 1.25" and 2.5 x 5.25"
Bumblebee cs, 1.25 x 5.5"
Dandy Garden DSP (SAB), 1 x 5.5" (Pattern #1) and 2 x 5.25" (Pattern #2)
inks: Memento Black
Dragonfly Garden stamp set
A Touch of Ink (SAB)
Layering Square dies
Mossy Meadow Braided Linen thread
Ladybug Trinket
Tombow multipurpose glue

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment