Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Day 2 Sale-a-bration focus - Flower & Field Heal Your Heart Thank You card

Hi friends!

I'm focusing on the wonderful sale-a-bration items as February winds down and there just a few days left to snag yourself them for free while you can!

Another card that brings together 2 sale-a-bration items, the cheerful Flower & Field designer series paper (DSP) and the very lovely Heal Your Heart stamp set. I love the fonts in the Heal Your heart set!
Flower & Field cheery Thank You card

The Flower & Field DSP reminds me of bouquet of cheery flowers.? Do you agree? Leave a comment me telling me if you agree or not.

Click here for a shopping list of project ingredients.

Flower & Field DSP with Heal Your Heart stamp
Granny Apple Green cs, 5.5 x 8.5"
White cs, 4 x 5.25" (inside)
Daffodil Delight cs, 3 1/8 x 3 1/8"
Flower & Field DSP (SAB), 3 x 3"
inks: Memento Black
Heal Your Heart (SAB)
Tombow multipurpose glue
Dimensionals

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment