Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 15, 2020

Reminder - Share Fair presentation at 3:45pm (EDT)

Hi friends!

Tomorrow is the big day, Saturday May 16th -- I'm participating in a virtual Global SU Share Fair on Facebook! I hope you will join me for an all-day stamp camp on Facebook. I am one of 17 fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world participating in a Facebook Live video stamping sessions. We start in Australia, head to the United Kingdom and Ireland, then visit Canada, and the USA. We have 17 different projects that we will be sharing Live over the course of the day. And it's free to you as my customer!


My presentation features the Animal Outing set; my session starts at 3:45pm (EDT).
ingredients for my project

And there is even more good news! Place a qualifying order with me and you will receive a PDF tutorial for all of the projects from this Share Fair. Sweet deal!!!



This event is a perk for being my customer. Place an order and you are automatically my customer! Sorry, we are not accepting other demonstrators in this group. Please contact me to receive your invitation; entry into the Facebook Global SU Share Fair is by invitation only. You will need to accept the invitation to join the group and you must have a Facebook account to join the group. You can watch the presentations Live or replay whenever you want, but only if you are a member of the group. So request to join today and tell your friends!

Please note this event is only for Customers (and downline) of Demos who are presenting.
The Demonstrators leading each stamp session will share the products needed a day or so before on the Global SU Share Fair group. You can gather the supplies prior to the event so you can create along with us. If you don’t have the exact supplies, gather similar items you do have. Please share what you created along with us in the group.

Share Fair Presentations
We are looking forward to sharing our stamping projects with you! Please join us!
As always, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment