Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2020

Global Su Share Fair - Look What I Made!

Hi friends!

As you may know, I participated in Global SU Share Fair on April 25th. I was among 17 demonstrators who provided Facebook Live stamping demonstrations. Our all day stamping live event (a stamp camp!) included demos from Australia, UK, Ireland, Canada, and the US!

I wasn't able to watch all the presentations live because of time zone differences and preparations for my own presentation. So far I've made about half of the projects that were shared. Some I substituted supplies based on what I had on hand, as each project used a Stampin' Up! designer series paper (DSP).

Did you watch the Share Fair? Which project was your favorite?

There is still time to join the group and see the all the wonderful presentations -- and craft along! Find the Global SU Share Fair on Facebook and request to join or ask me to add you. Find me on Facebook as Terri Kerfoot Stewart or on my Stamping is Fun private group.

Here are a few photos of the projects I've completed from the April Share Fair....and more to come!

Dressed to Impress DSP pinwheel cards (Tracy Held presentation)


Peaceful Poppies DSP (Annette McMillan's presentation)

   
Mosaic Mood DSP (Gina Conner's presentation)





















Stamping is fun!

Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment