Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 29, 2020

Look what I made - Share Sunshine!

Hello friends!

Last Thursday Stampin' Up! held an employee Day of Service event and invited demonstrators and customers to stamp along online. We used the Share Sunshine PDF Download (click here to see my blog post about it) to make cards to send to loved ones, frontline workers, etc. The PDF is available through June 2nd.

I mostly used my paper trimmer to cut the greetings and sentiments that I wanted to use on my cards. I did cut a few out using dies and punches, but not many.

I followed along on Facebook with Sara’s CEO Facebook page. If you were unable to participate in the live craft party, the replay is still available to view any time on Sara’s Facebook page.

I made 17 cards! I gave a few to my office mates and mailed many more. I used my favorite retiring designer series paper (DSP), Woven Threads, and mostly already retired embellishments. Without any further ado, here are my cards. 









It's not too late to make some cards! You will need card bases, Designer Series Paper, a printed copy of the Share Sunshine PDF Download (which can be purchased here), embellishments, adhesive, and scissors or a Paper Trimmer. There is an instruction sheet for Sara’s four-step cards, which includes a cut map for your Designer Series Paper (any Designer Series Paper will work). Note: A full package of 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper will be enough to make four kits (20 cards). You can find the instruction sheet here

If you do make cards with the PDF, please share. I'd love to see what you created!

Stamping is fun! 
#ShareSunshine #MakeADifference

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment