Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pinwheel card---a video tutorial!

Hey friends!

I've posted another video tutorial! This one shows how to make a pinwheel card using Stampin Up products.

My version was inspired by a similar card made by Justin over at www.jkcards.wordpress.com. I made the card below, and loved it so much I used it as one of my Stampin Up convention swap cards....
Convention swap card



But then I started making video tutorials and decided this card was so super awesome I had to make a video tutorial for it. I changed the colors for the video making the pinwheel Daffodil Delight yellow and the background Real Red. But the camera didn't pick up these vibrant colors, so I 'm a little sad....but happy about the video!

Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think of my pinwheel card and the tutorial.










Stamping is fun!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com


Shop Now! My online store is open 24/7
Join my Team -- join the stamping fun


No comments:

Post a Comment