Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A tale of several Christmas cards

Hey friends!

Last month I designed a Christmas card for my birthday make & take session. The idea was to have a quick and easy card---the card below hit the mark in that area but I felt something was lacking.

Quick & easy
After my birthday I tried to bring it up a notch by experimenting with my shimmer paints. Which version do you prefer?
First attempt, sponged champagne mist shimmer paint on vintage wall paper embossing folder then embossed card stock

Second attempt, I sponged the champagne shimmer paint on the embossed card stock 

Third attempt, I sponged frost white shimmer paint on the embossed card stock

Final attempt, I mixed the frost white shimmer paint in a spritzer with rubbing alcohol and spritzed the embossed card stock
My favorite is the last version.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

Shop Now! My online store is open 24/7
Join my Team -- join the stamping fun

No comments:

Post a Comment