Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Stampin Up news

Hey stamping friends!


It's August already! I am having a hard time believing summer will soon be over and the hectic fall rush will start soon!


I'm going to be like Scarlett in Gone with the Wind and say "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow!"

To distract myself from those thoughts I'm going to share some delightful stamping news instead. The Holiday catalog went live today! The catalog is larger than previous years and is jammed packed with the coolest crafty stuff, plus much more. Every time I page through I find something I've missed--it's that awesome. There are 9 product bundles that will save you 10-15%. You really need to check it out! Drop me an email with your address if you would like a hard copy mailed to you. This catalog is valid through January 2, 2013.






Now for a Spooktacluar offer....during the month of August all new recruits receive a printers tray that comes with everything you need to decorate it for Halloween. This is a $60 value for FREE! The starter kit has a new, lower price--it's just $99 and you select the $125 in product that you want from either the annual catalog or the Holiday catalog--or mix and match, and did I mention shipping is FREE!! So you get a $185 value for just $99. This is a fabulous offer!! And the printers tray can be redecorated as the seasons/holidays change. Join my team today. Whether you want to earn extra cash or want to buy your stamping products at a discount for yourself, I'd love to have you on my team!




But wait there's even more to love about August! MDS 2 (My Digital Studio version 2) was released today AND you can get 31% off the most popular downloads and all print products. Make your holiday cards this month or scrapbook your vacation and save on printing! Check out the MDS website for ideas. August is the perfect time to give MDS 2 a test-drive with a 30-day free trial; click here to learn more.


I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have; just drop me an email or give me a call. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer! 


Stamping is fun!


Terri
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment