Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I am so proud of my stampers!

Hey friends!

My club members are spreading their stamping wings and I couldn't be prouder! Take a gander at these awesome stamping projects....

Maggi loves butterflies and made several cards with them---all of them are beautiful!
love the script behind the butterflies

beautiful

very elegant!

Penguins---too cute!

love this card--it's so fun! Maggi gave it to me for my birthday!

Sarah made a very cool banner ---totally awesome! I don't know why the photo on its side...

Lynn made several cards. I think they all have a summery feel--it might the bright greens and yellows or the butterflies and dragon flies. Anyway I love them!



My favorite!
love how Lynn used the punches on this card




Love Gail's design and how the colors pull it together



















Now you see why I am so proud of my stampers!!! They are so talented!

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment