Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A stamped card---and a reason to smile!

Hey stamping friends!

Stamping Up is giving customers who place a $50 order in July a reason to smile because they can get the exclusive Reason to Smile set set for just $5! This stamp set will not be offered for sale again.

I created this card to give to my monthly stamp club members with their orders to show them just one way this stamp set could be used. I hope you like it! Feel free to email me with any questions about this project.


Ingredients:
Recipe:
  1. Stamp flower image with Marina Mist ink 3 times; punch out using the 1" square punch.
  2. Punch 3 postage punches out of Marina Mist cs. Adhere flower images to the Marina Mist punches.
  3. Emboss the 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Marina Mist using the Adorning Accents embossing folder.
  4. Wrap the bakers twine around the embossed Marina Mist cs and tie a bow. Adhere to the white cardbase.
  5. Place dimensionals behind each of the flower squares and adhere to the card front.
I'll be attending the Stampin Up convention later this week. I can't wait to share all of the cool crafty stamping things I'll see while there!



Meanwhile, these are the cards I will be swapping while there...recognize the last card from last week's post?



Stamping is fun!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment