Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Great convention classes! I am....

Hey friends!

While attending Stampin Up's 2012 convention I attended some fabulous classes---one of the great benefits of being a demonstrator!


Want to know a little about them? Well I am glad you asked!
  • On Thursday it was, I am Reaching Out presented by Emily Montoya and I am Open for Business presented by the fabulous Carrie Cudney.
  • More great classes on Friday, with Emily Montoya's presentation "I am Starting Out" and I am Doing Business "My Way" by Tami White and Ronda Wade. 
  • I attended an extra (special) class with the Stampin Up design team--I am Creative, facilitated by Shannon West. We learned more traditional and non-traditional techniques to use on our paper craft projects; these "secrets" will give projects a secret-sauce design boost!! I feel a little like Forrest Gump in saying it was beyond awesome...that's all I got to say about that!
  • Saturday I sat in on the last 2 classes of the convention--"I am Having Fun" by Shannon West and "I am Savvy" with presentations by Dawn Griffith, Meg Wheeler, and Laura Milligan.
A big THANK YOU to all the presenters for sharing their valuable knowledge! I learned so much and can't wait to start putting it too good use!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment