Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day cads and crabs

Hi stamping friends!

Last Tuesday I held my first 3 for $5 dollar card making class. The theme was Father's Day cards (or could be made as masculine birthday cards) and all featured Stampin Up's Open Seas stamp set. My stamping friends Maggi, Darlene, Christie, and Tangee (check out her amazing website)  joined me for this class and made these cards. The next 3 for $5 night is Tuesday June 26; the theme is juvenile birthday cards. Contact me today to RSVP! I'll post samples soon.





I hope everyone had a super weekend. Here in central Maryland the weather was uber fabulous! Temps were in the low 70s with low humidity--and on Sunday it was actually chilly sitting in the shade. Truly spectacular!!

We celebrated Father's Day with Maryland steamed crabs and a cook out. It was delightful to spend time with our family. Maybe you would like to see how fabulous?
bushel of steamed crabs--yummy!!

my guys
my girl









































It's a great time to become a Stampin Up demonstrator -- the kit is $99 plus, this month ONLY, you will get additional $48 worth of Stampin Up goodies!! This deal "Takes the Cake!" There's still time to join my team---select up to $125 in Stampin Up products and SU will toss in the Make a Cake stamp set, coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP), and digital content. Total value is $170 but you pay only $99 (plus tax) and shipping is FREE!!!! Click here to learn more.
Stamping is fun!

Terri
Shop now!
Questions? Call me 410-647-4011 or email me terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment