A few tidbits of Stampin Up news this week...
- Card class Monday December 5th at 7pm -- your choice of birthday or thank you greetings. Details below. RSVP now!
- Year-end closeout sale going on now -- many items are while supplies last. Don't miss out
|Moroccan Nights stamps and Moroccan DSP|
|Dapper Denim - Rose Wonder Greeting|
- Monday, December 5th, 7-9pm, make 4 cards (2 each of 2 designs); your choice of greeting--birthday or thank you. Cost is $10 (or free with a minimum order).
- Tuesday, December 27th, 7-9pm, make 4 cards, theme TBD. Cost is $10 (or free with a minimum order).
Year-End Closeout Sale
Stampin’ Up! has been doing a little year-end cleaning and has some great deals to offer you! Year-End Closeouts include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products; clearance and retiring items are only available while supplies last. Through January 3, 2017, a selection of holiday retiring products, Clearance Rack items, and other selected catalog items will be discounted up to 60%. Click here to view the sale at my online store.
My favorite items on sale now (click to view):
- extra large oval punch $10.80
- 2 1/2" circle punch $10.80
- marker combos - 2 marker combos $7.00 each (cherry cobbler/garden green, pumpkin pie/old olive, and real red/crumb cake)
- Hello Life project kit -- $10.00; I use the wire rack in the kit to display my cards
- Layering Circles framelits -- $17.50; 16 non-retiring at a great sale price!
- Mini muslin bags -- $4.00; get 8 bags and you can stamp on them!
- Tin of Tags -- $15.40; kit makes 30 Christmas tags and includes a tin!
Choose me as your Stampin Up demo when you subscribe (or use the link below to automatically select me) and you get a free crafting night every month. Bring your kit to my house and get your pumpkin on! Pumpkin kit night is held at the end of the month, 7-9pm; the upcoming Pumpkin night is December 30th. Click here to subscribe (links to me) and join the fun. But wait, there are more perks for subscribing! Only kit subscribers can purchase kit refills and additional kits (while supplies last). Sign up today!
Stamping is fun!