I have a few bits of Stampin Up news to share....and a reminder card class tonight (details below), contact me ASAP, there's still time to RSVP
Don't miss Stampin Up's Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series paper sale, when you buy three packages of Designer Series Paper you get one free! That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks). Sale ends October 31st. Order today!
Sale includes these DSP prints:
141663 Floral Boutique DSP
141645 Moroccan DSP
141660 Fruit Stand DSP
141654 Blooms & Bliss DSP
141630 Festive Birthday DSP
141640 By The Shore DSP
141986 Presents and Pinecones DSP (Holiday catalog)
141981 Candy Cane Lane DSP (Holiday catalog)
A few cards I made using DSP...
Blooms & Bliss (curtain/drapery fold)
Candy Cane Lane
- TONIGHT -- Tuesday October 25th, 7-9pm, card themes are get well/sympathy and birthday; make 4 card (2 each of 2 designs). Cost is $10 (or free with a minimum order).
- Thursday, November 3, 7-9pm, card themes TBD. Cost is $10 (or free with a minimum order).
- Monday, November 14, 7-9pm, card themes TBD. Cost is $10 (or free with a minimum order).
- Tuesday November 29th, 7-9pm, card themes TBD. Cost is $10 (or free with a minimum order).
- Monday, December 5th, 7-9pm, make the Tin of Tags kit, 30 tags (3 each of 10 designs). I'll supply infks and stamps. Cost is $25 which includes the kit and tin; payment is due no later than November 21st to reserved your spot.
Christmas Stamp-a-Stack save the date(s)! Four dates available: Friday or Saturday Nov 11-12 and Friday or Saturday Nov 18-19. Make 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs, for $40. Friday sessions start as early as 5pm, end at 10pm; Saturday sessions are 10am-1pm. Cost includes pack of Designer Series Specialty Paper (DSP) and a coordinating cardstock pack. The cards for each Fri/Sat session will be different; the first session (Nov 11-12) features This is Christmas specialty DSP and coordinating cardstock, the next session (Nov 18-19) features Candy Cane Lane DSP and coordinating cardstock. Take the leftovers home and make more cards! Last call for RSVPs--RSVP with payment no later than tomorrow, Wednesday, October 26th. Don't miss out, RSVP today!
Choose me as your Stampin Up demo when you subscribe (or use the link below to automatically select me) and you get a free crafting night every month. Bring your kit to my house and get your pumpkin on! Pumpkin kit night is held at the end of the month, 7-9pm; the upcoming Pumpkin nights are October 28th, November 30th, and December 30th. Click here to subscribe (links to me) and join the fun. But wait, there are more perks for subscribing! Only kit subscribers can purchase kit refills and additional kits (while supplies last). Sign up today!
Stamping is fun!