A few things to keep in mind:
- Promotion dates April 10 - May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring non-stamp items are available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31; stamps will go into while supplies status after May 22.
- Purchases of $150 or more earn host shopping dollars
- Some items are being reconfigured, other items are currently offered in bundles that will not have a discounted price in the new catalog. Pay attention and shop wisely!
Some of my retiring favorites--click on names to view
Tools, Punches, Framelits
Petite Petals punch, 30% discountSnow Friends framelits, 20% discount
- April 20th, Thursday, 7 to 9pm; make 4 cards (2 each of 2 designs). Cost is $10 or free with minimum order. Just 2 spots left, contact me ASAP to reserve yours!
- May class dates are: May 1st, May 18th, May 23rd, and May 30th.
Today, April 10th, is the last day to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin to receive the special April kit, designed by Stampin Up's CEO Sara Douglas AND it contains a free gift! Click here for a quick video. Announced today on Paper Pumpkin's FaceBook page -- the April kit includes 12 cards, a new color; Lemon-Lime Twist, and a stamp set with words written in Sara’s actual handwriting!
Choose me as your Stampin Up demo when you subscribe (or use the link below to automatically select me) and you get a free crafting night every month. Bring your kit to my house and get your pumpkin on! Pumpkin kit night is held at the end of the month, 7-9pm; the May Pumpkin night is May 31st. Click here to subscribe (links to me) and join the fun. But wait, there are more perks for subscribing! Only kit subscribers can purchase kit refills and additional kits (while supplies last). Sign up today!
Stamping is fun!