Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Country Birdhouse Side Step Fun Fold Birthday Card

 Hi friends!

I'm in a challenge to grow my YouTube channel by uploading a card tutorial every week. I hope you'll join me each week as I make progress toward my goal!

The fun fold card I made this week features items from the 2024-2025 Annual catalog - the Country Birdhouse stamp set and coordinating dies which I paired with the Country Woods designer series paper (DSP).
Country Birdhouse Stamp & Die Bundle #163401

Country Woods DSP #163393

With these stamps and dies I created this fun side step card.   
Side Step Card

Side View of Side Step with Floating Birthday Greeting

Back View
Watch my video tutorial https://youtu.be/UxhgtKzQyQo

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Are you a fan of fun fold cards? Leave me a comment with your thoughts on fun folds.


Country Birdhouse Side Step Card
Crumb Cake cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½"
    with the short edge at the top place the left edge at 3" then cut from 1" to 6½"; 
    turn the cardstock so the long edge with the 3" portion at the top, score at 4¼" top to the cut
    then score from the bottom up to the cut starting from the left at 1, 2, 3¼, 4½ and 6½"
Crumb Cake cs scraps for die cuts
Pool Party cs ¾ x 2¼", 1 x 2¼" and 1¾ x 2¼"
Basic White cs 2¾ x 4" and scraps for die cuts
Pecan Pie cs scraps for die cuts
Window Sheet
Country Woods DSP 2¾ x 4", ½ x 2", ¾ x 2" and 1½ x 2"
Ink: Pecan Pie, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends Combo Packs: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Pool Party
Country Birdhouse stamp set 
Country Birdhouse Dies
Stampin Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

I reward my customers who place minimum $30 orders with an Inspiring Pretty Paper Projects pdf (new pdf each month with project photos and supply lists with measurements).
Inspiring Pretty Paper Projects

For orders over $50, I say thank you with a fun fold tutorial pdf (new tutorial each month with supply list and photos of 12 different versions). Or purchase the Fantastic Fun Folds subscription for just $25 to receive a new fun fold pdf tutorial each month for 12 months. Hit me up for the details.
Fantastic Fun Fold Tutorials

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment