Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 30, 2024

Legendary Ride - Masculine Double Z-Fold Card

Hi friends!

I'm in a challenge to grow my YouTube channel by uploading a card tutorial every week. I hope you'll join me each week as I make progress toward my goal!

The fun fold card I made this week features items from the 2024-2025 Annual catalog - the Legendary Ride stamp set and coordinating dies which I paired with the Winter Meadow designer series paper (DSP).
Legendary Ride stamp set #160754

Legendary Ride Dies #160762

With these stamps and dies I created this fun Double Z-Fold card.   
Double Z-Fold Card

Double Z-Fold Card closed
Watch my video tutorial https://youtu.be/k0_DLRy8anQ

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Are you fan of fun fold cards? Leave me a comment with your thoughts on fun folds.


Legendary Ride Double Z-Fold Card
Basic Black cardstock (cs) 4¼ x 11" scored at 2¾ and 5½"
Basic Black cs 3¼ x 4½" and scrap for die cuts
Basic White cs 3 x 4¼", 2 x 2¼" and scraps for die cuts
Pebbled Path cs 2 x 11" scored at 2¾ and 5½" and scraps for die cuts
Winter Meadow DSP 1¾ x 5¼" and 2 - 1¾ x 2½" 
Ink: Pebbled Path
Legendary Ride stamp set 
Legendary Ride Dies
Adhesive Sheets
Stampin Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

I reward my customers who place minimum $30 orders with an Inspiring Pretty Paper Projects pdf (new pdf each month with project photos and supply lists with measurements).


For orders over $50, I say thank you with a fun fold tutorial pdf (new tutorial each month with supply list and photos of 12 different versions). Or purchase the Fantastic Fun Folds subscription for just $25 to receive a new fun fold pdf tutorial each month for 12 months. Hit me up for the details.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment