Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 23, 2024

Criss Cross Fun Fold - Unbounded Beauty Suite

 Hi friends!

I'm in a challenge to grow my YouTube channel by uploading a card tutorial every week. I hope you'll join me each week as I make progress toward my goal!

The fun fold card I made this week features items from the 2024-2025 Annual catalog - the Unbounded Love stamp set and coordinating dies which I paired with the coordinating Unbounded Beauty designer series paper (DSP) and 2024-2025 In Color Resisn dots.

Unbounded Love Stamp & Die Bundle #163384

Unbounded Beauty DSP #163372

With the products in the Unbounded Beauty suite, I made this Criss Cross fun fold card.   
Criss Cross Fun Fold Card

Watch my video tutorial https://youtu.be/L2ktJ3x0hiw

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Are you fan of fun fold cards? Leave me a comment with your thoughts on fun folds.


Criss Cross Fun Fold Unbounded Love Card
Summer Splash cardstock (cs) 4¼ x 5½" and ⅜ x 2¼"
Basic White cs 3 x 4¾" and scrap for die cut
Unbounded Beauty DSP 2 - 4 x 5¼" 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Splash
Unbounded Love stamp set 
Unbounded Love Dies 
Hooray for Surprises stamp set
2024-2025 In Color Resin Dots
Tear and Tape
Stampin Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

I reward my customers who place minimum $30 orders with an Inspiring Pretty Paper Projects pdf (new pdf each month with project photos and supply lists with measurements).


For orders over $50, I say thank you with a fun fold tutorial pdf (new tutorial each month with supply list and photos of 12 different versions). Or purchase the Fantastic Fun Folds subscription for just $25 to receive a new fun fold pdf tutorial each month for 12 months. Hit me up for the details.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment