Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Gift Bag and Ice Cream Swirl Gift Tag - No Stamping Needed!

Hi Friends!

I'm in a challenge to grow my YouTube channel by uploading a tutorial every week. I hope you'll join me each week as I make progress toward my goal!

This week I have two projects but neither needs any stamping. The first is a gift bag made from two pieces of 12 x 12" designer series paper (DSP) and the other is a gift tag created with Stampin' Up's Ice Cream Swirl dies.
Gift Bag and Ice Cream Swirl Gift Tag

DSP Sale!

It's the perfect time to create your own gift bags as Stampin' Up is having a DSP sale during August! Save 15% on select patterns!
 Shop my online store today and save on 15% on select patterned designer series papers!

Gift Bag made with 2 Sheets of DSP

Click here for a shopping list to create your own gift bag.

Ice Cream Swirl Gift Tag


Watch my video tutorial for creating a Gift Bag and Tag https://youtu.be/6AodvaNhSBA

It's time to redeem the Bonus Days coupons you earned last month. Shop my online store and redeem your coupons today! Bonus Days coupons expire on August 31st, so don't miss out!

Are you fan of DSP? Leave me a comment with your thoughts on patterned paper.


DSP Gift Bag
Wild Wheat cardstock (cs) 3 x 6"
2 - Softly Stippled DSP 12 x 12" scored at 2" at the top, then at 3" on the other 3 sides
Tear and Tape
Hole Punch
20" ribbon x 2
Multipurpose glue


 
Ice Cream Swirl Birthday Card
Flirty Flamingo cardstock (cs) scrap for die cut
Pretty in Pink cs scrap for die cut
Crumb Cake cs scrap for die cut
Ice Cream Swirl dies
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack (Crumb Cake)
Hole Punch
Stampin Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this Gift Tag.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment