Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 1, 2023

Nature's Prints - Bundle Bonus May 2023

Hi Friends!

I have another exciting Bundle Bonus to share with you! The May Bundle Bonus highlights a coordinating stamp set and dies, Nature's Prints stamp set and Natural Prints dies, that are no longer a bundle; the bundle discounted price retired from Stampin' Up's 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. However, both products are available in the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.
Nature's Prints stamp set #158793
Natural Prints dies #158800

This bundle is super versatile. You can make masculine cards, feminine cards and even gender neutral cards!

Are you wondering what the Bundle Bonus is? Let me tell you about this inspiring program! When you purchase the featured bundle from me, I provide a bonus - all the inspiration you need to create with your new bundle. You get a pdf with lots of inspiring projects my demonstrator friends and I have created using the bundle - and many of them come with video tutorials. The pdf includes project photos, supply lists and measurements for each project.
Nature's Prints Thank You card

I think this could easily a masculine or gender neutral card. Do you agree? Please leave a comment and share your thoughts. Thank you!


Want to create this card, too? Click here for the shopping list for this card.


Nature's Prints Thank You Bundle Bonus card
Crumb Cake cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21 cm), 3¾ x 5" ​(9.5 x 13.9 cm), and scrap for sentiment
Garden Green cs 3⅞ x 5⅛" (9.8 x 14.2 cm) and a scrap for Natural Prints die cut
Very Vanilla cs 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4 cm) (inside)
Vellum Basics cs 1 x 5⅛" (2.5 x 14.2 cm)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Garden Green
Nature's Prints stamp set
Natural Prints dies
Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls
Dimensionals

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment