Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 12, 2023

Global SU Share Fair Event TODAY - Little Monkey Fun Fold

Hi friends!

The first event in the 2023-2024 Global SU Share Fair Facebook group kicks off this afternoon with many inspiring stamping presentations. No worries if you can't watch live, all presentations will be available on replay! The presentations start at 1pm today with new presentations every 30 minutes (with a break between 3-8pm), picking back up at 8pm before ending this evening at 10pm.

My presentation starts at 2pm! Watch me live or on replay. If you miss me or miss the earlier presentations, I hope you'll watch on replay.
Free Event for my customers and downline!

There's still time to join the private Facebook group where these stamping demonstrations take place.

This event, and access to it, is a free perk for my customers and downline. If you have ever ordered from me, you are my customer. Super simple! Contact me now to get acesss to this fun, inspiring group!

Here's a peek at the spinner fun fold card I will create during my presentation this afternoon with the Little Monkey stamp set and coordinating Little Monkey Builder punch.
Little Monkey

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment