Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2022

VLOG - It's all about Rainbows!

Hi friends!

It's Video Blog Hop (VLOG) day! The participants in this Global SU Share Fair VLOG Hop are located across the globe. This month our theme is Rainbows. Each of us created a project with a rainbow of Stampin' Up! colors - Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss.

Rainbow Watercolor Wash Background Technique

My project involves creating a rainbow background featuring a watercolor wash technique using Stampin' Write markers (or reinkers with a Blender Pen). I paired an image from the In the Moment stamp set with a striped pattern from the Sweet Talk designer series paper (DSP) pack that reminded me of rainbow stripes.
In the Moment stamp set #157987


Sweet Talk DSP #157616













I couldn't decided which Sweet Talk DSP pattern I preferred so I made cards using both patterns - one with Highland Heather stripes and the other featuring a variety of colors. Please leave me a comment and tell me which do you prefer.
Highland Heather stripes
Colorful stripes



In The Moment Rainbow card with Sweet Talk DSP Card
Black cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21 cm)
Shimmery cs, 4¼ x 5½" (10.5 x 14.9 cm) and 1 x 1¾" (2.5 x 4.5 cm) 
Mother of Pearl Specialty paper, 3⅜ x 4⅜" (8.3 x 14.1 cm)
White cs, 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4 cm) (inside)
Sweet Talk DSP, 3⅞ x 5" (9.7 x 3.8 cm)
Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Memento Black
Stampin' Write Markers (or re-inkers): Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss
In The Moment stamp set
Dressed to Impress stamp set
Painted Texture 3D embossing folder
Basic Rhinestones
Clear Block E
Spritzer
Blender Pen
Tear and Tape
Dimensionals
Tombow multipurpose glue

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Click here to find more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment