Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2022

Share Fair Weekend Starts TONIGHT - Don't Miss it!

Hi friends!

It's time to enjoy an inspiring Stamping Share fair weekend!



I'm participating in a Share Fair tomorrow, Saturday, March 12th. I kick off the Saturday presentations at 9:30am EST. My project will feature the Amazing Silhouttes stamp set and the In Good Taste designer series paper (DSP). The Share Fair starts tonight, March 11th, at 6pm. All 15 Share Fair presentations feature products from the new mini catalog and annual catalog. No worries if you can't watch live, watch on replay any time!

As my customer you are invited to join the private Facebook group where all this fun stamping takes place - it's a perk for being my customer (or downline). Hit me up if you'd like an invitation to the 2021-2022 Global SU Share Fair group.

Looking for more inspiration? Check out my Stamping Is Fun Blog, www.stampinghare.blogspot.com, and my StampingIsFun YouTube channel.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment