Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 31, 2021

VLOG Hop - Inspiring Home Décor Projects

Hi friends!

I'm participating in another Video Blog Hop (VLOG) today. The participants in this Global SU Share Fair VLOG Hop are located across the globe in Ireland, the UK, and the US. Our theme this month is Home Décor projects. Each VLOG participant is sharing a video showing how we created our project.

click this image to start hopping


Hand-Penned with Brilliant Wings

My project was inspired when I wanted to take small treats to a gathering I was invited to with a few friends. I started with one of my current favorite designer series papers (DSP), Hand-Penned, then added in coordinating cardstocks. Everyone loved these cute treats!

Hand-Penned DSP #155499



Brilliant Wings dies #155523



Hand-Penned Brilliant Wings treats
Highland Heather cs, 2 x 2.5" (5 x 6.5cm)
Vellum cs, 2 x 2.5" (5 x 6.5cm)
Hand-Penned DSP, 1.5 x 4.5" (3.8 x 11.4cm)
Expressions in Ink epherma pack
Take Your Pick tool (die brush end and paper piercer)
Mini glue dots
Tombow multipurpose glue

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment