Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

VLOG Hop - Quick Sweet Strawberry Card Using Scraps

Hi friends!

I'm participating in another Video Blog Hop (VLOG) today. The participants in this Global SU Share Fair VLOG Hop are located across the globe in Ireland, UK, and US. We are sharing videos showing how we each created fun projects using scraps.

I created my project using scraps of Basic White and Pear Pizzazz cardstock and the Sweet Strawberry stamp set.
Sweet Strawberry

I always have narrow strips of cardstock laying around. This project is perfect for creating really quick cards, using up those scraps to create fun cards. I had scraps of Basic White and Pear Pizzazz that I paired with a Thick White card base and a Soft Seafoam layer. Then I added an image and a sentiment from one of my favorite stamp sets, Sweet Strawberry.
Sweet Strawberry Thank You scraps card


click here for a project shopping list


Click here to start VLOG Hop



Sweet Strawberry scraps card
Thick White cs, 5.5 x 8.5" (14.9 x 21cm)
Soft Seafoam cs, 4 x 5.25" (10 x 14.4cm)
Basic White ca, 2 scraps, appox .5 x 4" (1.3 x 10cm)
Pear Pizzazz cs, 2 scraps, appox .5 x 4" (1.3 x 10cm)
inks: Memento Black,
Sweet Strawberry stamp set
Tombow multipurpose glue

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri





No comments:

Post a Comment