Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 10, 2021

WooHoo Weekend - It is here!

Hey friends!

It's here! The weekend where me and 11 other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from across the globe join forces to bring you creative and inspiring content; the fun just started, watch live tonight or on replay. You can enjoy this fun-filled event from wherever you find yourself this weekend - in your craft room, out and about, or on your couch.

This event is open to my customers that are my Facebook business page fans. Being a FB page fan is how I can easily invite you to the group. Using an email address to extend the invitation no longer works. Like/subscribe to my FB business page here https://www.facebook.com/StampingIsFun or search for @StampingIsFun. Then send me a FB PM and ask to be added to the group.

I will be presenting a live stamping demonstration on Saturday morning (Aug 14th) at 9am featuring the Penguin Place stamp and punch bundle. I hope you will join me for a bit of fun - or watch on replay!

This event features many stamping projects, ideas, tips, tricks and random prizes, too! Hope to see you in the group!

Stamping is fun!

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment