Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 3, 2021

VLOG Hop - Dragonfly Garden with Gilded Leafing and Water Color Background

Hi friends!

I'm participating in a Video Blog Hop (VLOG) today. The participants in this Global SU Share Fair VLOG Hop are located across the globe in Ireland, UK, and US. We are sharing videos showing how we each created our fun projects featuring Stampin' Up! items.

Dragonfly Garden with Gilded Leafing and water color background

My project features the lovely Dragonfly Garden bundle. I love its summery floral images and beautiful dragonflies. I used stamped images as well as a punched dragonfly punched with the coordinating Dragonflies punch from the bundle. My video shares how to create a lovely water color background and add elegant gilded leafing to create a special Thank You card.




Dragonfly Garden with Gilded Leafing and Water Color Background
Black cardstock (cs), 5.5 x 8.5", scored at 4.25" and scraps for Dragonfly punch and front sentiment
White cs, 4 x 5.25"
Water Color paper, 4 x 5.25"
inks: Memento black, VersaMark
Dragonfly Garden stamp set
Dragonflies punch
Gilded Leafing
Heat and Stick powder
White embossing powder
Misty Moonlight reinker
Tombow multipurpose glue
Tear and Tape
Water Painters
Dimensionals

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment