Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2021

VLOG Hop - Brilliant Wings

Hi friends!

I'm participating in a Video Blog Hop (VLOG) today. The participants in this Global SU Share Fair VLOG Hop are located across the globe in Ireland, UK, and US. We are sharing videos showing how we each created fun projects inspired by the Stampin' Up! annual catalog.

My project was inspired by the photo on page 158 showcasing the Brilliant Wings dies

Brilliant Wings dies

project shown on page 158 of the Annual Catalog

I love the pop of cheery inks with the white cardstock. Instead of blending the ink colors as on the catalog project, I used the ink direct to cardstock technique to create my background. My video shares how to create the pretty inked background and how to use adhesive sheets when die cutting the butterflies so they are easily adhered to the card front.

click here for a project shopping list

My version of the Brilliant Wings project





Brilliant Wings Birthday card
Granny Apple Green cs, 5.5 x 8.5" (14.9 x 21cm)
White cs, 3 - 4 x 5.25" (3 - 10 x 14.4cm)
Flirty Flamingo cs, scrap
inks: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody
Blends: Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Flirty Flamingo
Brilliant Wings dies
Adhesive sheets
Art Gallery stamp set
Pearls
Dimensionals
Tombow multipurpose glue

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment