Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's my birthday and you're invited to celebrate by stamping with me!

Hi stamping friends!

I am inviting you to an evening of stamping fun to celebrate my birthday. Please join me on my birthday for some stamping projects, cup cakes, prizes, and hear the latest news from Stampin Up (I'll be just back from convention with lots to share!).

When: Thursday July, 26th
Time: 6 -9 pm
Where: 474 Retford Drive, Severna Park, MD

We'll make a couple of cards and a couple of other fun projects--bring your favorite adhesive, scissors, and bone folder.

There will also be great prizes, you won't want to miss it! Bring your friends!

Please RSVP--each RSVP will give you more chances to win prizes; bring a friend new to me and have even more chances to win!

I'll be giving a special discount on any orders placed on my birthday (WILL NOT include online orders, orders must be placed directly with me, call or email me at 410-647-4011 or terhare@hotmail.com.
 
Stamping is fun---and even more fun with friends. Hope to see you next week!
 
Reminder clubs start on Monday, there is still time to join the Christmas or Techniques club.
  • Tools & Techniques Club - Club members will learn tips and techniques for a variety of tools--sponging, brayer, aqua pen, watercolor wonder crayons, crystal effects, blender pens, etc. The club will meet once a month, July through December. Members are guaranteed to receive at least $25 in Stampin Up hostess benefits during their hostess month. Space is limited! First class is Tuesday, July 24. Contact me today to reserve your spot!
  • Christmas club - you'll be done with your cards in October! This club meets 4 times (once a month, July through October) and makes 4 Christmas cards at each meeting (2 each of 2 designs). Members are guaranteed to receive at least $25 in Stampin Up hostess benefits during their hostess month. Class begin on Monday, July 23. 2 spots left! Contact me today to reserve your spot!

 Terri
Click here to Shop now!
My Motto is "Stamping is fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment