Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gentle Reminder...monthly stamp clubs begin this week


Hey friends!


The next sessions of monthly hostess stamp clubs start this week....and you can still join these fun stamping groups.



The Techniques club meets once a month for 6 months and each member receives hostess benefits once during the 6 month session. Club member places a minimum $25 order each month; Christmas club meets 4 times with a monthly minimum order of $35---by October each member will have 16 extra-special hand stamped cards ready to be mailed--and members also get hostess benefits once during the 4-month session.


The first Christmas club meets tomorrow, July 23, 7 to 9pm. Members will make 4 cards, 2 each of 2 designs. Look at the beautiful cards club members will be sending this year....Only two spots left email me ASAP if you want to join!



I have a treat for this class....a sneak peek project using a couple of items from the new holiday catalog. It's going to be fun!


Techniques club begins on Tuesday July 24th and meets 7 to 9pm. I'll be teaching a variety of sponging techniques.... samples of the cards we will make are below. A few spots are left, contact me today to reserve your spot!



Don't forget that you are invited to my birthday stamping celebration this Thursday, July 26th, 6-9pm. I have planned many make and take projects, plus there will be cupcakes and lots of new inspiring samples I picked up at Stampin Up convention last week. RSVP ASAP for extra chances on some great door prizes; bring a friend new to me and you both get more chances!

When: Thursday July, 26th
Time: 6 -9 pm
Where: 474 Retford Drive, Severna Park, MD
RSVP now!


I'll be giving a special discount on orders placed on my birthday (July 26th) (this WILL NOT include online orders, orders must be placed directly with me, call or email me at 410-647-4011 or terhare@hotmail.com.



Stamping is fun!


Terri
Click here to Shop now at my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment