Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2022

He's All That - Bundle Bonus

Hi Friends!

I have another exciting Bundle Bonus to share with you! The December bundle is the versatile He's All That stamp and All That die bundle. It's perfect for creating masculine cards!

Are you wondering what the Bundle Bonus is? Let me tell you about this inspiring program! When you purchase the featured bundle from me, I provide a bonus - all the inspiration you need to create with your new bundle. You get a pdf with lots of inspiring projects my demonstrator friends and I have created using the bundle - and many of them come with video tutorials. The pdf includes project photos, supply lists and measurements for each project.

Each month we highlight a different bundle. For December, we are working with the He's All That stamp and die bundle, the He's All That stamp set and coordinating All That dies. It's so versatile! It's so easy to make masculine cards with this bundle especially when adding the coordinating designer series paper (DSP), He's The Man!
He's All That bundle #159079
He's The Man DSP #159068

And without any further ado, here's my card.

I used all the products in the suite collection - the He's The Man DSP, He's All That stamped images, All That die cuts, and Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot - to create my card. I love how easy it is to create masculine cards with this suite!

Click here to view the tutorial video for this card.

Want to create this card, too? Click here for the shopping list for this card.


He's All That Classic Birthday Bundle Bonus card
Early Espresso cs 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21 cm) and 2¼ x 4¼" (5.7 x 10.7 cm)
Cajun Craze cs scrap for All That die cut
Sahara Sand cs scraps for All That die cuts
Basic Vanilla cs 3½ x 4¾" ​(9 x 13.4 cm) (inside)
He's The Man DSP 3½ x 4¾" ​(9 x 13.4 cm) and 2 x 4" (5.2 x 10.2 cm)
He's The Man DSP ⅝ x 4¾" (1.5 x 13.4 cm) (inside)
Ink: Soft Suede
He's All That stamp set (sentiment)
All That dies
Rsutic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots
Dimensionals

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment