Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Alternative Project - Nov 2022 From the North Pole Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hi Friends!

I'm sharing an alternate Christmas card project featuring the November 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit, From the North Pole. I hope this alternative project sparks your creativity, too!



The November kit makes 12 gift tags. Once I made my tags there were a few leftover bits. I decided to use one of the leftover die cuts as a focal piece for a Christmas card. I pulled out a few scraps of Boughs of Holly designer series paper (DSP), coordinating Glimmer Specialty Paper, added a scrap of Basic White cardstock to complete a quick and easy card.


Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/QO6JKqeIlAE



HoHoHo Tag with Boughs of Holly DSP Christmas card
Real Red cardstock 5½ x 8½"
Basic White cs 2⅛ x 4" and 4 x 5¼" (inside)
Boughs of Holly DSP 2 x 3¾" and 4 x 5¼"​
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (inside)
Gold ⅜" Shimmer ribbon
Gold ¼" Shimmer ribbon
Glue Dots
Dimensionals

From the North Pole November 2022 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit
Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. Give me a holler today!

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Join TODAY! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment