Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

You're Invited - WooHoo Weekend Virtual Stamp Party

Hi friends!

It's that time again where I collaborate with my stamping demonstrator friends from around the globe to throw a 24-hour virtual stamping party on Facebook. Whether you will be home or on the go, you are invited to watch live or on replay starting Friday at 1pm EDT.



Don't miss the fun! This party has it all - live stamping demonstrations, fun engagements, tips and tricks. You're not going want to miss it. Can't watch live? No worries! All of the demonstrations will be available for replay in the Facebook group.

Hit me up ASAP if you want to join the fun in this private fun group. And bring a friend! Follow my FB business page so I can easily invite you to the group. Find my page using this link https://www.facebook.com/StampingIsFun or seach Facebook @StampingIsFun, then follow my page and send me a message requesting to join the group. It's that simple!

I will demonstrate a fun fold card featuring the Cup of Tea bundle from the annual catalog. I love this bundle!!!
Cup of Tea bundle #158667

This free event starts, Friday, August 12th at 1pm. I'll kick off the Saturday fun at 9am (EDT)! Last demonstration ends at 1pm on Saturday. Expect lots of fun and many inspiring projects.

Stamping is Fun!

Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment