Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 29, 2022

WooHoo Weekend - Virtual Stamping Party Coming Soon!

Hi friends!

It's that time again where I collaborate with my stamping demonstrator friends from around the globe to throw virtual stamping party on Facebook. Whether you will be home or on the go, you are invited to watch live or on replay starting next Friday.
Don't miss the fun!

Hit me up if you want to join the fun in this private fun group. And bring a friend!

I will demonstrate a stamping project featuring the Love & Happiness bundle from the January - June Mini catalog. I heart this bundle!!!
Love & Happiness bundle #157642

This free event starts, Friday, February 4th at 2pm and I'll kick off the Saturday fun at 9am (EST)! Expect lots of fun and many inspiring projects.

Stamping is Fun!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment