Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2022

Live Virtual Stamping - Share Fair Weekend Kicks Off TONIGHT!

Hi friends!

Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!
Jan - Jun 2022 Mini Catalog
Jan - Feb 2022 Sale-a-Bration catalog

The 2022 mini catalog and the January to February Sale-a-Bration (SAB) are now live. You are going to love them!!! Hit me up if you'd like copies; I'm happy to get them to you.




I'm participating in a Share Fair tomorrow, Saturday, January 8th. I kick off the Saturday presentations at 9:30am. My project will feature a SAB stamp & designer series paper (DSP) bundle, Hello Friend. The Share Fair starts tonight, January 7th, at 6pm. All 15 Share Fair presentations feature products from the new mini catalog and SAB catalog. No worries if you can't watch live, watch on replay any time!

As my customer you are invited to join the private Facebook group where all this fun stamping takes place - it's a perk for being my customer (or downline). Hit me up if you'd like an invitation to the 2021-2022 Global SU Share Fair group.

Looking for more inspiration? Check out my Stamping Is Fun Blog, www.stampinghare.blogspot.com, and my StampingIsFun YouTube channel.

Stamping is fun!

Terri






No comments:

Post a Comment