Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Easter Card - Everybunny Naturally Eclectic

Hi friends!

A family member asked me to design Easter cards that she could make to send to family friends. My creative juices were up to the challenge!

I am sharing each of the 4 designs so you'll be inspired to use your crafting skills - and stash - to bring a little Easter fun to your family and friends!

The third design also features retired items I love - super cute bunny and chick from the Everybunny stamp set and cheery Naturally Eclectic designer series paper (DSP). The colors on this card make me think of beautiful Spring days!


Everybunny Naturally Eclectic
Soft Sky cardstock (cs), 5.5 x 8.5" (retired)
White cs, 2 x 3 7/8" and 4 x 5.25" (inside) 
Lemon Lime Twist cs, 2 1/8 x 4" (retired)
Naturally Eclectic DSP, 4 x 5.25" and .75 x 4" (retired)
inks: Memento Black
Blends markers: Balmy Blue (light), Calypso Coral (light), Daffodil Delight (light), Old Olive (light), Petal Pink (light)
Everybunny stamp set (retired)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (retired)
Tombow multipurpose glue
Dimensionals

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Plus, join my team today and you can order from new the 2021-2022 catalog before the general public can. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment