Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2021

Easter Card - Butterfly Gala with Butterfly Duet

Hi friends!

Now that daylight savings time has arrived Easter can't be far behind. A family member asked me to design Easter cards that she could make to send to family friends. My creative juices were up to the challenge!

I am sharing each of the 4 designs so you'll be inspired to use your crafting skills - and stash - to bring a little Easter fun to your family and friends!

The first design features a mix of current stamps and punches, Butterfly Gala and the Butterfly Duet punch, with a retired designer series paper (DSP), Gingham Gala, a personal favorite of mine. I found the perfect Springy/Eastery sentiment from the Timeless Tulips set.

Butterfly Gala Easter card
Naturals cardstock (cs), 4.25 x 11" (retired)
White cs, 2.25 x 2.25" (butterfly duet punch)
Gingham Gala DSP, 2.75 x 4" (retired)
inks: Memento Black
Blends: Old Olive (light)
Timeless Tulips
Butterfly Gala stamp set
Butterfly Duet punch
Lemon Lime Twist mini Striped ribbon (retired)
Tombow multipurpose glue
Dimensionals

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Plus, join my team today and you can order from new the 2021-2022 catalog coming in May before the general public. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment