Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dryer Sheet Class

Hey friends!

I wanted to share the cards we made at my recent dryer sheet class...each card included dryer sheets either as a flower accent or as a layer. I made video tutorials for these cards; when I find a minute I'll post them.....meanwhile take a look at the cards---

Chalk Talk with dryer sheet flower made with the Fun Flowers die....
This card features the very awesome black and very vanilla Modern Medley designer series paper (DSP) with  the new Chalk Talk stamp set.

Patriotic Mosaic Madness...
I was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest made by Karen Gibson. This is the first card I made with the Mosaic Madness stamp set-- and I love the card so much I making it as one of my Stampin' Up! swaps!

Papillion Potpourri...
Another card inspired from my Pinterest habit. Lately, pool party has been a go-to color and I worry that I am so addicted that I may be unable to make cards with other colors! But pool party may soon be replaced in my affections by the new, and totally beautiful, Coastal Cabana....

If you do not have a local demonstrator, I would love to have you select me for your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and creative coach.

Looking for extra holiday cash or a discount on your stamping purchases? Join my Stamping is Fun team and start your own business. Select the products you want in your kit, including digital downloads. Whether you are looking to earn a few extra dollars or just want a fabulous deal on quality crafting supplies, now is the time to join my team. Be your own boss or enjoy the demonstrator discount, either way you get to keep everything in your kit with no strings attached. Learn more here and join today!
Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment