Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Epiphany Tea

Hi friends!

I am fortunate to be included in a group of women who get together for tea whenever one or two or three of them decide to throw a tea party. The most recent one was a Epiphany tea held at my friend (& upline) Susan's house. Besides Epiphany, it happened to be Chris's birthday a few days before the tea, so we added a birthday celebration to the festivities.

I like to make small gifts for my tea friends. This tea gave me a chance to make a project I had seen on my friend Tangee's website (KricutKrazy). The project involves wrapping Hershey's chocolate nuggets with designer series paper (DSP); the nuggets fit perfectly in pretzel rod bags. Wondering how they turned out? Well wonder no more....

I used the Snow Festival DSP from the 2012 Stampin Up Holiday catalog. These are very easy to make. Cut the DSP to 1"x3", for the tray cut a piece of coordinating cardstock 2"x4" and make a 1/4" score along both long sides. Place the covered nuggets on the tray and then into a pretzel rod bag. It's that easy!


Some of our tea pals couldn't make it---some were out of town, ill, or at the Ravens football game (watching them win--Go Ravens!). I captured the day with a few pictures and wished I taken more--- like of the birthday pennant banner Susan made for Chris and a holiday door swag Susan also made. Sometimes I am so lame!!!!
Our tea hostess---Susan

A beautifully festive tea table

















My tea place setting---Susan really out did herself!
We each chose a tea cup -- I love the pink flowers on mine
 

scones with cream















Roasted cauliflower soup -- I brought this to share


The savory course

Desserts!!!

More desserts---these were THE best cupcakes!





















My tea friends Barb, Donna, and Susan

The birthday girl--Chris


















Stamping is fun---and so are tea parties with friends!!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment