Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Feeling a little merry...

Hey friends!

I am feeling just a bit merry. Maybe because I finally had a minute to make a banner from an idea that has been peculating in my head for a while. I used the largest die from Stampin Up's label framelits to cut Real Red and Lucky Limeade cardstock and the next largest die to cut DSP from the Festival of Prints DSP stack; I used a smaller size die on a piece of whisper White which I embossed with the fancy fan folder and spritzed with frosted white shimmer paint. I cut the letters from Red Glimmer paper using the junior type sizzlits. I embellished with a variety of Stampin Up products. I think it's festive and I'll be displaying at my desk at work.
Merry banner















You can almost see the shimmer from the shimmer paint spritzed


















added embellishments included rhinestones, buttons, pearls



Speaking of work, I am participating in a cookie exchange at my office. I decided to package my cookies in Stampin Up's kraft boxes. I heat embossed snowflakes using a mixture of white and iridescent ice embossing powders then stamped more snowflakes with Versamark. I plan to add a belly band and bow made from Stampin Up's Be of Good Cheer DSP. I'll post a picture of the finished cookies and boxes soon.
bare boxes

Just waiting for cookies!

 Hope you are also feeling a little merry!

Stampin Up news:
--Join Stampin Up for just $99 and receive $125 worth of products of your choice, PLUS a FREE stamp pad collection (valued at $49.95); offer ends December 16th click here to learn more
---Clearance Rack Blitz sale is going on right now---I love a bargain and this is a big one with some items up to 80% off! Fabulous saving and if you are a demonstrator you can receive and additional 20% off; see the item above :)
---New clubs begin in January -- RSVP today to save your spot!
---Spring catalog begins January 2, 2013 -- you are going to love it!
---Stampin Up inspire blog available -- check it out, many wonderful ideas posted almost daily.
---Techniques club meets on December 28th at 1pm; pay $10 to attend or FREE with a minimum $25 order; RSVP today!
---Sale-a-bration begins on January 22nd



Stamping is fun!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment