Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 28, 2012

Joyous Celebrations Christmas card & video

Hey friends!

I am teaching a monthly Christmas card club. Each month the club members make 4 cards, 2 each of 2 designs. I love it and they do, too!

One of the cards this month was inspired by a card in the Stampin Up 2012 Holiday catalog on page 7. Our version looked liked this....
This card features several items from the Holiday catalog-- the Joyous Celebrations stamp set, the holiday frame embossing folder, and Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details.

I love this card! So much so that it may become the design I use for my family Christmas cards----and I made a video tutorial....

Have you started thinking about Christmas cards? I'd love to see your designs--please share links by leaving a comment!

Stamping is fun!

PS--September is Back to Spool time! For every $40 ordered, pick a FREE roll of 3/8" stitched satin ribbon. Orders can be placed online, in person, or on a workshop order.   Details hereShop now--my online store is open 24/7! This offer is good through 30 September so place your order TODAY!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com


Shop Now! My online store is open 24/7
Join my Team -- join the stamping fun

No comments:

Post a Comment