Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cake banners

Hey friends!

I just posted my latest tutorial to YouTube.....and it's all about cake banners! I suspect a few of you are scratching your heads and pondering what the heck this means. I took a picture of the banner I made for my daughter's birthday a party; I think you'll agree cake banners are awesome!

birthday cake banner

One of my stamping club members, Sarah, made this one...
I don't know why this photo insists on laying on its side!

I made a video showing how easy these banners are to make. I didn't get a still photo of the baby shower cake banner shown in the video once it was on the cake, but the video has great shots of the banner.

Click here to see my Cake Banner video

Any plans to make cake banners in your neck of the woods soon? I'd love to see photos of your cake banners!



Current Stampin Up promotions:
September is Back to Spool time! For every $40 ordered, pick a FREE roll of 3/8" stitched satin ribbon. Orders can be placed online, in person, or on a workshop order.   Details hereShop now--my online store is open 24/7! This offer is good through 30 September so place your order TODAY!

Need an annual or holiday catalog? No problem! I'd be happy to send one your way. Drop me an email with your name and address.

Stamping is fun!

Terri
410-647-4011
terhare@hotmail.com

PS--check out my stampinghare stamping tutorials on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment