Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

St. Patrick's Day card

Hi stamping friends!

It's mid March and that can only mean St. Patrick's Day is just aroud the corner. I love eating the traditional Irish meal on the 17th---corned beef and boiled potatoes, cabbage, and carrots is one of my favoritest meals! Not so much green beer!!

I copied a card made by another Stampin Up demonstrator--Kimberley Dawn Lewis (from Alberta, Canada). I love the colors and design, plus the fact she used Stampin Up's I Heart Hearts stamp set to make a shamrock; what creativity!


I gave these cards to my monthly hostess club members with their orders. I hope they like them! If you live in the Baltimore-Annapolis area contact me about joining a monthly hostess club; who knows what may turn up with your order!

Stamping is fun!

Terri
www.stampinhare.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. oh so pretty and perfect for St Patty's day Teri!!!! I am so excited about how many entries we are gettign and owe it all to you girls in my chat room. Love your carda dn love that you have played along and been such a faithful chatter. Hugs~Donna

    ReplyDelete