Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February monthly stamp club projects

Hi friends!

I thought I would share with you the projects I taught at my monthly hostess stamp club.

We made a telescoping card with Stampin Up's Label Collection framelit dies and the Everybunny stamp set.



The next card showcased Stampin Up's Simply Scored tool. We used it to make a rosette/lollie and used it as an embellishment on this card. We stamped with one of my favoritest stamps, the Medallion.


Since it is a Sale-a-bration month, we used SAB items on the final project--a cute treat tube with a few chocolate miniatures tucked inside! We used the Elementary Elegance stamp set, in-color cardstock, and DSP. It's too cute!

If you live in the Baltimore-Annapolis area, it's not too late to join this club. Contact me today to reserve your spot (terhare@hotmail.com or 410.647.4011)

I love stamping and sharing projects!

Terri
www.stampinhare.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment