Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 6, 2014

2013 Cookie Exchange

Hello friends!

I particpated in a cookies exchange at my office and wanted to share! Not the cookies but my cookie packaging!

Last year, everyone loved the Raspberry Almond Thumbprint Shortbread cookies I made and asked that I make them again; since they are easy to make I agreed! It's a Land o'Lakes recipe that my sister found many years ago--it's a family favorite now. Want the recipe? Click here.



 There were 10 particpants in the exchange; we made a half dozen cookies for each other. I packaged my cookies in Stampin Up's cello bags tied with cherry cobble 1/4" sweater trim tied in a bow. The trim mached the raspberry centers and cello bags let everyone see the pretty cookies inside!

Stamping is fun...sharing cookies is fun, too!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment