Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello friends!

Love is in the air! It inspired to make my sweetheart a valentine.

I had several cards on hand from previous classes...
Banner Blast

Hearts a Flutter

Modern Medley
but decided the occasion called for something a little out of the ordinary.

I've been chomping at the bit to make a card in a box and this was the perfect opportunity! I kept my color scheme to pool party, white, and real red and limited myself to a few stamp sets--Follow My Heart, Countless Sayings, and Perfect Pennants. I embellished with the small and full heart punches and the SAB banner punch. What do you think?
love the colors

better view of the punched hearts



















A few other views...
closed--fits into a A2 envelope


back
















left view

right side view





























And what's really cool is the card fits in a an envelope for a 5.5x4.25" card!

I followed 2 tutorials--Heather Summers and Heidi Weaver. I'd love to see your valentine cards or card in a box projects!

Stamping is fun!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment